We continue to support the community and provide medical supplies. Teresa Global is partners with one of the best factories in Vietnam that provides masks and other PPE. Please visit
• Teresa Global LLC was established with a vision of leveraging synergies between the United States and other countries, including Vietnam, in the areas of leadership, training and trade. A key goal is to invest some of the company’s profits to benefit the poor in Vietnam.
• Teresa Global has numerous active contacts in Vietnam that are interested in exporting or importing products related to agriculture products and textiles. We are presently working with companies in Vietnam, Italy, Canada, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and China. Our current trade focus is on coffee, soybeans, corn, lumber, poultry, seafood, spices and other related products.
• Teresa Global is partnering with Japanese and Vietnamese farms including APL and Tam An Ben Tre. Teresa Global also consults for start-up companies that desire to bring their products to the US or international markets. As a member of the Global Chamber organization, Teresa Global has access to a comprehensive worldwide network.
• Teresa Global has expertise related to the use of high technology in agriculture. These technologies improve efficiencies related to food and poultry production. We encourage the use of technology and have demonstrated the added value to the customers that we consult with.
• Teresa Global has relationships with several colleges and universities in the United States that are interested in recruiting Vietnamese students and want to send American graduate students to do internships or study abroad in Vietnam. Likewise, Teresa Global has a student recruiting and placement network in place with offices in both the Northern and Southern parts of Vietnam.
• Teresa Global has worked with experts in many fields related to international business, education and policy. We work with US federal and state government officials to support foreign entrepreneurs interested in doing business in America. We also work with private business consultants to promote and coach company success and reach their goals.
• Teresa Global has detailed knowledge and related contacts concerning approved infrastructure projects. Teresa Global has worked with Vietnamese officials at the highest levels to pave the way for philanthropic infrastructure investments.
Helping Asian companies establish relationships and prominent corporate presence in the United States.
TRADING & INVESTMENT
Facilitating investment projects and connecting buyers with sellers in the United States and Asia.
Investment opportunity experience: Restaurants Hotels, Hospitals, Technologies.
Programs designed to help individuals acquire skills in foreign language, professional growth, and cultural awareness.
Training topics: Business Leadership, Business Etiquette, American Business Functions.
Focuses provided: Hospitality, Medical Assistant, Airplane Maintenance, Technology Programs.
Our Commitment to Clients:
Loyalty • Honesty • Integrity • Reliability • Transparency • Mutual Respect
Continually building our skills and knowledge to meet the growing and diverse needs of customers so that others may succeed.
Kim Viet Ngo – President / CEO; Bruce Barringer – Vice President / COO; Ron & Coonie von Perlstein - Consultants; David Hawkins -Director of Business Development; Phuong Tran Hong – Managing Director in Vietnam; Vu Le – Project Management Specialist in Vietnam; Dr. Hoang Nguyen – Environmental Horticulture Program Specialist.
Copyright © 2020 Teresa Global - All Rights Reserved.